This Steam Early Access game is currently not a finished game and may or may not change significantly over the course of development. To learn more about Steam Early Access, please visit http://store.steampowered.com/earlyaccessfaq/
The game is being tailored as a Steam-product, and this is where the development branch is hosted, and where the main releases are happening. It's recommended to get the game here, but a port (similar in features, with some exceptions, see below) exists for Windows Store for those who canno't.
Get the EARLY ACCESS version on Windows Store. Keep in mind that I generally recommend you to get Reentry on Steam as it's the primary platform for the game. However, if you are unable to use Steam, a similar version exists on Windows Store.
Both versions are quite similar, but with the following major differences:
- Updates are rolled out slower and less frequent on Windows Store.
- Virtual Reality is based on SteamVR, and is not supported in Windows Store.
- Multiplayer modes are not planned for the Windows Store version.
- TrackIR uses functions that does not exist, or is not allowed, on Windows Store.
- More can come as development continues.